Nigeria Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, is set to make the grade at Stamford Bridge after his wonderful start at Bristol city.

Abraham, 19, one of the most exciting young talents in English football is about to make his first team appearance for Chelsea.

The England under 21, striker said "I think with the new manager coming in, the chances are there because we can see he's been playing youngsters."

Abraham who smashed 11 goals in 16 games added that "it's a case of when you get the opportunity you have to impress and give your all. Everyone has their time and hopefully my time will come soon."

He said Antonia Conte will make the club a place for youngsters to shine "I think he keeps up with the games and how well I'm doing then he gets back to me to say congratulations, just little things like that which obviously is good thing for me and it gives me confidence knowing that people [at Chelsea] are aware of me."


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post