THE COFFEE TOAST.

Have you ever engaged in a coffee toast? Okay then, this is how we do it. Grab a cup of coffee, raise it up to your mouth and sip. My goodness! You must really be wondering what I am up to. I am sure you had a fantastic night rest like I did. Yea, I had a beautiful night rest. 

I thought it’s good to talk about the issue that is going through my mind right now. I was at rest on my bed and pacing from one end to the other. I read about something which kept me wondering and the thought of talking about it came to my mind. So I like us to talk about ‘The Best Way To Go When You Meet Someone For The First Time.’

What is the first thing to do if you want to make a first impression? A coffee date is not a bad idea if you want to go out on a date for the very first time. Yea, for me is not a bad idea at all. Now, one of the most important things to do is make interesting conversation. 

A coffee date helps you engage in profitable discussion and it is a perfect opportunity to let the chemistry flow. But if you’re not a good talker, it is not going to be a problem at all. However, if you are not contributing to a discussion when you are on a date can make the other person get bored. 

The reason I love coffee date is because there is usually a perfect mix of chemistry and friendship. It’s also a way to talk without thinking negative. Your discussion would be straight, clear and positive. You know, when a discussion is friendly it helps both parties express thoughts very well and points are nailed on the head. 

You see, when having a great time, always keep away from controversial issues. Try to know more about your date. Talk about important things that are related to your personal life. Like getting to know about your nicknames, your likes and dislikes, birth date, Place Of worship, favorite colors, hobbies, and educational background. 

Remember, getting to know a new person, is one step at a time. You learn more about each other as you maintain a healthy relationship. Some people can get irritated when you try to get into them during the first date and they tend to have a different opinion about you that could either be positive or negative. 

But you can make the discussion very easy if you really want to know what the person is like. Just open your conversation properly by asking question like, how would your friends describe you? Believe me, such a question always bring about honest response and set a better pace for a fun and beautiful discussion. 


Starting your first date with a cup of coffee can really be very interesting. Hahaha, my goodness! I seriously can’t stop talking about coffee. I just love coffee and I encourage you to give it a try. A coffee date for a first date can really make your relationship profitable. Have a fun loving weekend and ensure to start the date with coffee. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post