WHY ARE DREAMS IMPORTANT?

Dream is a medium the Almighty uses mostly to explain to us what is in store for us or how we are to handle certain situations or things in life. A person who does not dream might find it very difficult to see the big picture of life. 

Have you ever ask yourself why we dream? Some writers believe that dreams are stories and images the mind creates while we sleep. Although sometimes dream may seem confronting or friendly. 

However, People may give their opinions to why we dream, but no one knows for sure why we dream. Some say if you go to bed with a troubling thought you may start dreaming about whatever you are thinking of. Sigmund Freud believed dreams are a window into our subconscious and that they reveal a person’s unconscious desires, thoughts, and motivations. 

According to Oscar Wilde “a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” My goodness! I just love these words. Do you really understand what Oscar Wilde meant? Dreamers always see ahead of those who do not dream at all. 

For instance, when I was still in the University, I’ve heard course-mates talked about how they saw questions the answers to the examination questions in their dreams. I’ve heard people talked about how they escaped an impending danger because they had a dream about it. 

Believe me, It is important to dream because dream gives you direction in life. When I say it is important to dream, trust me, I know exactly what I am talking about. Dream always help us to think ahead and make us realize the importance of having a backup plan. When you dream, it will be easy for you to navigate certain things through life. Dreams are not rude you know? Dream is a medium that reveal the spiritual factors that manifested or about to manifest in life and that shows you your path to a divine destination.


Your dreams may be an information that might put you on your path to achieving your goals in life. Therefore, we can just say that dream could be a map to a realistic destination or ways of confronting your challenges in life. For so many people, dreams are an ongoing part of their lives. 

Just Keep dreaming friend, but not that kind of dream that is not realizable. Oh my world! I can never forget to talk about my coffee. The best way to get around your dream, is with a cup of coffee remember that. When you wake up in the morning and you find it difficult to understand that dream, take a cup of hot coffee. Woo, You will be drenched  in the result you will get. 


Okay then, let’s end the discuss with the coffee toast. Take your cup of coffee and sip... I just love coffee. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post